Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Welcome to Jim Avilas' Wedding Blog Page

My passion, purpose and intent is the same today as it was thirty years ago.
As a hair dresser, make-up artist and wardrobe stylist, I want every woman to not only look, but also feel confident, elegant, chic and sexy.

No matter if you are eighteen or eighty, how you feel inside is of the utmost importance!

What I do not want is for you to look like you were beaten up at a make-up counter and tortured in a hair salon.

I work with your fears, doubts, dreams and desires to present the best "you"!
Whenever you look at your photographs of that day, you will see nothing but perfection.

In this blog, you will see examples of my work, as well as tips, tricks, articles and good advice. Please feel free to send feedback to jimavila@mindspring.com

No comments:

Post a Comment