Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What has Jim been up to??

Lets back up a bit to the summer of 2008:

My associate Darlene Carlson and I had the pleasure of working with Claudia Schiffer, Geri Halliwell, and Victoria Beckham. They were attending a friends wedding in Napa and Darlene and I got the job of doing these 3 beauty's make-up and hair. While Darlene was doing Victorias' make-up, I was discussing a new haircut with her. I asked if she had ever seen the classic 1960's movie "Rosemary's Baby" where in the middle of filming, Vidal Sassoon cut Mia Farrows hair in the classic "boy cut". 2 months later, Victoria was wearing that very hair style.

Moving forward from summer in to fall and winter: Weddings, weddings, weddings...and in December, The Debutantes Ball. Love those Debs!

January and February of 2009 was a little slow, but March brought the "Vera Wang Trunk Show" at the SF Bentley Reserve where my associates Darlene, Marc Tarasco and I did hair and make-up on the models. Fabulous show. Great turn-out.

In the Fall and Winter 2009 issue of SF Brides Magazine, the wedding of Caitlin Moran and Mark Lobosco was featured, showcasing my hair and make-up talents

Thanks to SF Brides Magazine for listing me in their vendor referral" column in the Fall and Winter 2009 issue......

....and again this year, in their 2010 Spring and Summer issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment